Classes and Events
Sharp HealthCare's 2019 Diabetes Conference
This premier educational event will provide specific tools and strategies for creating a culture that supports and encourages emerging and therapeutic trends in diabetes management. It is designed specifically for nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, laboratorians, clinical and managerial leaders and others interested in optimizing inpatient diabetes care.
Following this activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss glucose management software that models, predicts and adapts to patient physiology and individual response
- List two medications that benefit the heart and prevent major cardiovascular events in people with diabetes
- Describe technological advances related to the future of diabetes
- Discuss current clinical trials that are changing diabetes guidelines
- Outline typical glucose management of a hospitalized diabetic patient
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.