Classes and Events
Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care Pyxis Superuser Training Class
This three-hour class is designed to provide superuser nursing support during the Pyxis Medstation transition at Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care Centers.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic features of the BD Pyxis Medstation
- Know the steps to safely and efficiently remove medications
- Be familiar with functions including overriding, returning and wasting of medications
- Understand the process of discrepancy management and inventory count
- Determine steps during emergency downtime procedures
Please note that this class is open to Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care supervisors, leads, charge nurses and superusers only.