This class is open to Sharp HealthCare managers, leads and ancillary support team members, whose departments currently or will be using ANSOS One-Staff.
Web Scheduler is an internet-based self-scheduling program that provides real-time communication to managers and employees. In combination with ANSOS Staff Scheduling, Web Scheduler grants both employees and managers the access they need to view and manage schedules via the web by:
- Increasing the rate of filled shifts due to improved access to open shift opportunities
- Supporting overtime reduction by allowing open shifts to be posted first to part-time staff
- Improving employee and manager satisfaction through convenience of at-home schedule management
- Giving unit/department leadership flexibility to approve or deny all requests and manage daily paid time off
- Maintaining authority of the main schedule by conveying all changes to the ANSOS One-Staff system
- Supporting creation of equitable schedules by granting all employees the same access to scheduling information from ANSOS One-Staff
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Due to ongoing construction, there is limited on-site parking at the Sharp Corporate Office. Please park in the structure located to the north of Spectrum Center Boulevard on Sunroad Centrum Lane.
To park in the structure, a pass is required. You will receive a parking pass with a map in a separate email from your registration confirmation. Please print the parking pass, write in the date of your class at the top and make sure to display it on your vehicle’s windshield.
You will need the key code number located on the second page of the PDF document in order to enter the structure. Please park on levels 5, 6 or 7 only, as vehicles parking in the incorrect location or not displaying the permit will be subject to towing.
You will need to walk across the street to enter the Sharp Corporate Office, so please make sure to arrive in plenty of time to get to class on time.
Julie Hattoz-Golas is a data resource specialist for Sharp's Staffing Resource Network.
Please arrive 10 minutes early. The training room is located on the first floor of the Spectrum building.