This class is open to Sharp HealthCare managers, leads and ancillary support team members, whose departments currently or will be using ANSOS One-Staff.
Web Scheduler is an internet-based self-scheduling program that provides real-time communication to managers and employees. In combination with ANSOS Staff Scheduling, Web Scheduler grants both employees and managers the access they need to view and manage schedules via the web by:
- Increasing the rate of filled shifts due to improved access to open shift opportunities
- Supporting overtime reduction by allowing open shifts to be posted first to part-time staff
- Improving employee and manager satisfaction through convenience of at-home schedule management
- Giving unit/department leadership flexibility to approve or deny all requests and manage daily paid time off
- Maintaining authority of the main schedule by conveying all changes to the ANSOS One-Staff system
- Supporting creation of equitable schedules by granting all employees the same access to scheduling information from ANSOS One-Staff
Registration for this class is required. Walk-ins will not be accepted. If you do not receive an email confirming your enrollment, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277).
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Parking for the Sharp Corporate Office is available in the west lot at the front of the building. Please enter the west parking lot via Gate 2 from Tech Way off Kearny Villa Road. A parking permit is not required.
After parking, you can enter the Sharp Corporate Office through the temporary main entrance in the front of the building. Please make sure to arrive early to get to class on time.
Please note that due to ongoing construction, parking and arrival information is subject to change.
Julie Hattoz-Golas is a data resource specialist for Sharp's Staffing Resource Network.
Please arrive 10 minutes early. The training room is located on the first floor of the Spectrum building.