The Women's Health Assessment combines health screenings with integrative therapies, health coaching and education to enhance your good health and well-being. This unique physical examination is designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks.
All of these screenings will be conducted over a four-hour appointment at the Cushman Wellness Center — a beautiful, modern facility staffed with medical and holistic professionals. The screening includes:
- Personal wellness profile – health risk appraisal with suggestions for ways to improve your lifestyle
- Resting electrocardiogram (EKG) to monitor your heart's rhythm
- Complete cholesterol screening, including a 10-year heart attack risk profile
- Measurement of inflammation markers that could signal risk of heart and vascular disease
- Measurement of vitamin D in your body since low rates can adversely affect bone health and may increase your risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease
- Thyroid profile to determine how well your body's hormone is regulating your metabolism
- Hormone level testing to measure conditions such as menopause
- Screening for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Weight, BMI, waist-to-hip ratio and body fat measurement
- Life quality assessment to address important life situations that may be causing you stress or anxiety
- Healing touch or guided imagery session using gentle touch and your body's own energy field to promote relaxation
- 50-minute relaxing massage
- Continental breakfast
At $399, this comprehensive health assessment is a real value. Appointments are available on selected Wednesday mornings. To register or to receive more information, please contact Mia Green at the Cushman Wellness Center at 858-939-3488, or via email at Mia.Green@sharp.com.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Parking is available in the structure on Health Center Drive. Parking fees may apply.