This class is for Sharp Rees-Stealy clinical staff members, including registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses and medical assistants, who are interested in reviewing the anatomy of the skin, wound healing and basic wound care. The morning features hands-on learning as well as a lecture.
By the end of the class, you should be able to:
- Understand the basic anatomy and physiology of the integumentary system
- Identify general types of wounds
- Discuss basic wound healing principles
- Describe factors which affect wound healing
- Have increased knowledge in assisting with wound treatment
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Kristin Bunsold, BSN, RN, is a registered nurse with the Sharp Rees-Stealy Training and Education Department.