This free hands-on workshop is for any Sharp HealthCare nurse who is interested in applying for a nursing school scholarship.
At this course, you will:
- Discover tips and strategies for writing a successful application
- Learn common mistakes to avoid in the application process
- Practice writing responses to application questions or criteria
- Receive coaching from workshop instructors
Participants should come prepared to begin writing or refining their scholarship applications.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Please park in your usual spot on campus or utilize the shuttle.
Classes will be instructed by:
- Laurie Ecoff, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, Director of Research, Education and Professional Practice at Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Caroline Etland, PhD, RN, AOCN, ACHPN, Director of Education, Research and Professional Practice at Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Gabriella Malagon-Maldonado, PhD, DNP, MSN, CNS, NEA-BC, Director of Education, Research and Professional Practice at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns
- Lindsey Ryan, MSN, RN, ACNS-BC, NE-BC, Manager of Innovation and Performance Excellence at Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Bring a pen and paper or a laptop, as well as the information regarding the scholarship applications.