Sharp Memorial Hospital
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
Leading the program is a nurse navigator dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients. Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience caring women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I am dedicated to providing exceptional, compassionate cancer care and being an advocate for my patients."
"My mission is to provide the newest technology and medical advances in female care."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the highest quality of women's health care possible."
"I am dedicated to the treatment of kidney disease and health promotion in a caring and cost effective manner."
"I deliver highly innovative medical technology and services to promote overall wellness."
"I provide quality gynecological care to women from adolescence to past menopause."
"The Sharp Experience represents quality patient care delivered with compassion and respect."