Sharp Memorial Hospital
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
About our navigators.
Our nurse navigators are dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients.
Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience, caring for women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Sue Robinson, RN, BSN, PHN, is a certified public health nurse with more than six years of oncology nursing experience.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"My goal is to care for each person as an individual and provide a unique experience for all."
"I strive to understand my patient's exact needs and then provide compassionate and cutting edge care."
"I like taking care of people and restoring their ability to return to activities they enjoy."
"I strive to build a connection with my patients in a caring and compassionate manner."