Sharp Memorial Hospital
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
Leading the program is a nurse navigator dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients. Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience caring women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I strive to work in an exceptional manner to achieve unparalleled excellence in the care of my patients."
""The secret of caring for the patient is to care for the patient." — William Osler"
"I strive to provide patients with a detailed education about their medical condition."
"I strive to go above and beyond in taking excellent care of my patients with every interaction."
"I aim to provide a high standard of surgical care in a comfortable and supportive environment."
"The Sharp Experience means a commitment to excellence. This is what we strive to accomplish each and every day for our patients."