Sharp Memorial Hospital
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
Leading the program is a nurse navigator dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients. Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience caring women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I realize the importance of children's health and strive to provide high-quality care."
"I strive to provide the same care to my patients that I expect for myself and my family."
"My greatest pride is when I see a patient in my office and they tell me they’re doing better than before."
"My goal is to provide the same outstanding care for my patients that I would for my family or myself."
"I enjoy the continuity of care with women from adolescence to menopause and beyond."
"My goal is to treat patients in the same manner I would my own parents — with a five-star experience."