Sharp Memorial Hospital
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
Leading the program is a nurse navigator dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients. Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience caring women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I am dedicated to the treatment of kidney disease and health promotion in a caring and cost effective manner."
"I foster open communication to deliver the highest quality of patient-centered care."
"I enjoy the intellectual challenge of medicine, helping others and forming relationships with patients."
"I am dedicated to providing compassionate and exceptional cancer care to my patients and caring for the whole family"
"My practice partners with patients to consistently and compassionately provide high-quality care."
"My mission is to provide the best prenatal care possible in a compassionate and understanding way."