Sharp Memorial Hospital
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
About our navigators.
Our nurse navigators are dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients.
Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience, caring for women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Sue Robinson, RN, BSN, PHN, is a certified public health nurse with more than six years of oncology nursing experience.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I provide quality, personalized care focused on the best outcomes for each of my patients."
"Working at Sharp allows me to provide high-quality medical care with compassion and respect for patients and their families."
"I hope my involvement enables my patients to maximize their potential within the given set of circumstances."
"The Sharp Experience is about connecting with patients and walking alongside them down the path of health and wellness."
"I take pride in working closely with my patients to provide the most appropriate and up-to-date treatment."
"Building trust is the key to helping a patient make the correct informed decision."