Transition to ICD-10
Sharp is offering free training and reference tools to help you implement ICD-10 into your daily practice.
Online training modules
Documentation tip sheets
Clear, at-a-glance examples of ICD-10 compliant documentation tip sheets for different specialties and diagnosis groups. Please send us an email to request these specific files.
Learn what mobile tools are available to provide tips and strategies for proper documentation in ICD-10.
- Introduction to ICD-10 (PDF)
- Helping Physicians Succeed With ICD-10 (PDF)
- ICD-10: Office Management Education Series (PDF)
- Preparing for ICD-10: Next Steps for the Medical Office Setting (PDF)
- American Health Information Management Association
- American Academy of Professional Coders
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- World Health Organization International Classification of Diseases
- American Medical Association
Frequently asked questions
For non-Sharp-affiliated providers, please review our frequently asked questions to learn more.
If you have any additional questions, please send us an email.