Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Choosing the Medicare Plan That's Right for You
As a Medicare-eligible individual, open enrollment is the time of year when you can review your health insurance plan coverage and make changes. Medicare open enrollment begins Oct. 15 and ends Dec. 7 each year. Your coverage will begin on Jan. 1 of the following year.
Choosing the health plan that's right for you can seem challenging but doesn't have to be. With many health plan options available to you, it's important to review all your options and enroll with the plan and medical group that's best for you.
Be sure to compare and consider.
- Monthly premiums
- Doctor and hospital network
- Prescription drug coverage
- Worldwide health coverage
Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors accept the following Medicare health insurance plans.
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Individual Plans - Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare (HMO), AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value (HMO), AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier (HMO), AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential (HMO)
- All Medicare Supplement Plans and Medigap Plans
- Original Medicare
- Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Group Retiree Plan
- TRICARE for Life
For a list of plans Sharp Rees-Stealy does not accept, visit enrollment for Medicare-eligible patients.
Benefits of a Medicare Advantage plan may include:
- Eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Financial protection through annual limits on out-of-pocket health expenses
- Predictable costs
- Premiums as low as $0 per month
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means receiving the best possible care in the best environment possible."
"My goal is to provide excellent care to my patients in a caring, compassionate manner."
"I combine the best medical and surgical resources with a caring bedside manner for a high-quality experience."
"I strive to meet and exceed expectations, as well as provide optimal care in a caring, compassionate manner."
"I try to nurture the patient-physician relationship based on open communication, compassion, respect and trust."
"I believe that exceptional patient care stems from mutual trust and open communication."
"I understand my patients' sacrifice of time and ensure experiences in my care are always positive."