Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Choosing the Medicare Plan That's Right for You
As a Medicare-eligible individual, open enrollment is the time of year when you can review your health insurance plan coverage and make changes. This year, open enrollment begins Oct. 15 and ends Dec. 7, 2015. The plan you choose during open enrollment will be the plan you remain in from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2016, with few exceptions.
Choosing the health plan that's right for you can seem challenging but doesn't have to be. With many health plan options available to you, it's important to review all your options and enroll with the plan and medical group that's best for you.
Be sure to compare and consider.
- Monthly premiums
- Doctor and hospital network
- Prescription drug coverage
- Worldwide health coverage
Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors accept the following Medicare health insurance plans.
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Individual Plans - Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare (HMO), AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value (HMO), AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier (HMO), AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential (HMO)
- All Medicare Supplement Plans and Medigap Plans
- Original Medicare
- Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Group Retiree Plan
- TRICARE for Life
For a list of plans Sharp Rees-Stealy does not accept, visit enrollment for Medicare-eligible patients.
Benefits of a Medicare Advantage plan may include:
- Eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Financial protection through annual limits on out-of-pocket health expenses
- Predictable costs
- Premiums as low as $0 per month
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I love being a doctor and I encourage my patients to teach me how to be a better one."
"The patient is my top priority and providing excellent patient care is my goal."
"I make sure my patients are supported and informed to lead healthy, productive lives."
"I am dedicated to optimizing your health through a comfortable and supportive environment."
"I believe that as a physician you must treat people as you would want to be treated."
"My philosophy is to treat everyone with kindness and respect and provide high-quality care."