Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Choosing the Medicare Plan That's Right for You
As a Medicare-eligible individual, open enrollment is the time of year when you can review your health insurance plan coverage and make changes. Medicare open enrollment begins Oct. 15 and ends Dec. 7 each year. Your coverage will begin on Jan. 1 of the following year.
Choosing the health plan that's right for you can seem challenging but doesn't have to be. With many health plan options available to you, it's important to review all your options and enroll with the plan and medical group that's best for you.
Be sure to compare and consider.
- Monthly premiums
- Doctor and hospital network
- Prescription drug coverage
- Worldwide health coverage
Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors accept the following Medicare health insurance plans.
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Individual Plans - Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare (HMO), AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value (HMO), AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier (HMO), AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential (HMO)
- All Medicare Supplement Plans and Medigap Plans
- Original Medicare
- Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Group Retiree Plan
- TRICARE for Life
For a list of plans Sharp Rees-Stealy does not accept, visit enrollment for Medicare-eligible patients.
Benefits of a Medicare Advantage plan may include:
- Eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Financial protection through annual limits on out-of-pocket health expenses
- Predictable costs
- Premiums as low as $0 per month
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I enjoy the intellectual challenge of medicine, helping others and forming relationships with patients."
"It is a privilege to help patients improve health and quality of life and to prevent illness."
"I treat all patients with respect and dignity while providing excellent medical care."
"It is every bit as important to listen to our patients as it is to perform comprehensive evaluations."
"The Sharp Experience means providing superior care to maintain optimal patient health."
"My goal is to improve the quality of life of patients who are limited by painful bone and/or joint disorders."
"I help my patients negotiate through diagnostic and treatment algorithms to reach their ultimate goal."
"I evaluate and treat patients, keeping in mind that mutual trust is critical to successful treatment."