Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Enrollment for Medicare-Eligible Patients
Choose the right coverage for you.
When it comes to your health, you want to know you'll have the proper care and coverage when you need it.
Please review the list of Medicare plans accepted by Sharp Rees-Stealy to ensure you have the proper coverage. No matter which plan you choose, you'll have access to the skilled and compassionate care you've come to expect from Sharp.
And when it's time for open enrollment, you can review your current Medicare coverage and make any changes. The changes you make during open enrollment will take effect on Jan. 1 of the following year.
Medicare plans accepted by Sharp Rees-Stealy.
- Original Medicare
- All Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Individual Medicare Advantage Plans
-Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare (HMO)
-AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value (HMO)
-AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier (HMO)
-AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential (HMO)
- Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Group Retiree Plan
- TRICARE for Life
Medicare plans we do not accept.
Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors do not accept the following Medicare plans, including but not limited to:
- Aetna Medicare Premier & Select Plan HMO
- Aetna Medicare Private Fee For Service Plans; Open Basic & Open Value Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross HMO Senior Secure Plan 1
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO Plans; Freedom Blue Classic, Plan 1, and Plus Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Private Fee For Service Plans; SmartValue Classic & Plus
- Care 1st Medicare Advantage HMO Plans; Dual Plus Value & Advantage Value
- Cigna Medicare Access Private Fee For Service Plans; One, Rx Plan Two & Plan Three
- Community Health Group CommuniCare Advantage HMO
- Coventry (Advantra) PPO
- Freedom Blue
- Fresenius PPO
- Health Net Healthy Heart HMO
- Health Net Life Insurance Company Violet PPO Plan
- Health Net Seniority Plus individual plans; Amber II, Green & Ruby Plans 2 & 3
- Humana Gold Choice Private Fee For Service Plans H2944-033 & H2944-034
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Medicare Medi-Cal Plan South HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage San Diego HMO
- Molina Medicare Options HMO
- SCAN HMO
- Sierra Optima PPO
- Universal American Private Fee For Service Plans; Fresenius Medicare Care & Today's Options Premier
Find out more.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"Our practice is successful because we do what is best for the patient first, the group second and the physician third."
"My goal is to empower patients to improve their health so they can take advantage of all the things life has to offer."
"I love being a doctor and I encourage my patients to teach me how to be a better one."
"Achieving the best possible outcomes for each of my patients is my highest concern."
"Surgery involves the physical intervention that affects a patient's physiological, psychological and emotional well-being."
"I make sure my patients are supported and informed to lead healthy, productive lives."
"I strive to educate patients so they can make the best decisions for their health and well-being."