Sharp Community Medical Group
Consent for Treatment
Physicians are required to have patients sign a consent for any surgical or diagnostic procedures performed in their office.
The consent process includes these steps:
- Physician will discuss expected or possible risks of a procedure with the patient.
- Physician or staff will complete the appropriate consent form for the procedure.
- Patient will sign and date the consent form.
- Witness will sign and date the consent form. Note: A witness can be anyone who is not involved in the procedure.
- If the patient refuses treatment, the patient must sign the refusal to consent to treatment form.
All consents are maintained in the patient's medical record.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"I provide compassionate and competent care with explanations in easily understood language."
"My goal is to provide positive experiences in order for my patients to get as healthy as possible, as soon as possible."
"My goal is to provide information and treatment options to help you through this challenging time."
"The Sharp Experience means understanding and maximizing every one-on-one personal interaction."