Sharp Community Medical Group
Consent for Treatment
Physicians are required to have patients sign a consent for any surgical or diagnostic procedures performed in their office.
The consent process includes these steps:
- Physician will discuss expected or possible risks of a procedure with the patient.
- Physician or staff will complete the appropriate consent form for the procedure.
- Patient will sign and date the consent form.
- Witness will sign and date the consent form. Note: A witness can be anyone who is not involved in the procedure.
- If the patient refuses treatment, the patient must sign the refusal to consent to treatment form.
All consents are maintained in the patient's medical record.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"I strive to provide state-of-the-art imaging and interventional services in a caring and cost effective manner."
"I strive to help patients feel better and live longer with compassion, understanding and trained hands of experience."
"I am dedicated to providing complete, high quality and personalized medical care for my patients."
"My goal is to treat every patient with respect and compassion, and provide the latest and up-to-date medical care."
"My goal is to serve the family's medical needs with an emphasis on keeping everyone healthy."
"I am dedicated to the treatment of kidney disease and health promotion in a caring and cost effective manner."
"My goal is to provide cutting-edge therapy while ensuring my patients are happy and comfortable."