Sharp Community Medical Group
Consent for Treatment
Physicians are required to have patients sign a consent for any surgical or diagnostic procedures performed in their office.
The consent process includes these steps:
- Physician will discuss expected or possible risks of a procedure with the patient.
- Physician or staff will complete the appropriate consent form for the procedure.
- Patient will sign and date the consent form.
- Witness will sign and date the consent form. Note: A witness can be anyone who is not involved in the procedure.
- If the patient refuses treatment, the patient must sign the refusal to consent to treatment form.
All consents are maintained in the patient's medical record.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"My mission is to provide compassionate and courteous care to all of my patients."
"As a family practice physician I am privileged to care for every member of the family."
"Patients are satisfied when they receive top-quality care for a broad range of medical problems."
"The Sharp Experience means the highest quality of orthopedic care to relieve pain and restore function."
"My goal is to provide you with the best options available for your care and well-being."
"My goal is to provide the best possible care in a comfortable and educational environment."
"Sharp provides a great environment, caring staff and excellent support to take the best care of my patients."
"My goal is to provide high quality health care to women throughout all stages of life."