Sharp Community Medical Group
Consent for Treatment
Physicians are required to have patients sign a consent for any surgical or diagnostic procedures performed in their office.
The consent process includes these steps:
- Physician will discuss expected or possible risks of a procedure with the patient.
- Physician or staff will complete the appropriate consent form for the procedure.
- Patient will sign and date the consent form.
- Witness will sign and date the consent form. Note: A witness can be anyone who is not involved in the procedure.
- If the patient refuses treatment, the patient must sign the refusal to consent to treatment form.
All consents are maintained in the patient's medical record.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"My goal is to have my patients feel the warmth of my true concern for their health."
"I endeavor to provide the best possible results, no matter how simple or challenging the case may be."
"Being available, affable and able are the rules to which I personally ascribe."
"The Sharp Experience means compassionate care and the latest medical technology for quality outcomes."
"I strive to provide individualized patient care that is cost effective and evidence based."