Sharp Community Medical Group
Sharp Community Medical Group does not discriminate against members.
Sharp Community Medical Group (SCMG) providers must not discriminate against SCMG members because of race, creed, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex or physical or mental handicap, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, et seq., Section 2000d Rules and Regulations or as otherwise provided by law or regulation.
Discrimination on the grounds of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or physical or mental handicap includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Denying any member a covered service or availability of a facility
- Providing to a member any covered service which is different, or is provided in a different manner or at a different time as that provided to other Sharp Community Medical Group members except where medically indicated
- Restricting a member in any way in the enjoyment of any advantage or priority enjoyed by others receiving services
- Subjecting a member to segregation or separate treatment in any manner related to the receipt of any covered services
- Treating a member or eligible beneficiary differently from others in determining whether he or she satisfies any admission, enrollment, quota, eligibility, membership or other requirement or condition which individuals must meet in order to be provided any covered service
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"I am dedicated to providing complete, high quality and personalized medical care for my patients."
"Educating patients about their condition is paramount to providing good medical care."
"I aim to provide high quality medical care in a respectable, efficient and friendly manner. "
"I value your health and safety and strive to provide the highest standards of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery."
"I make every effort to deliver comprehensive and quality orthopedic care tailored to individual needs."
"I am dedicated to providing exceptional, compassionate cancer care and being an advocate for my patients."
"It is a privilege to practice at an organization with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality patient care."