Heart and Vascular Conference
The seventh annual Sharp Grossmont Hospital Heart and Vascular Conference is one of the region's premiere events for cardiovascular disease education. The 2015 conference will showcase nationally renowned speakers and faculty who will discuss advances in cardiovascular care.
Attendees will have an opportunity to interact with colleagues and experts in a relaxed and intimate setting at the Rancho Bernardo Inn.
This conference is designed for physicians who specialize in primary care, internal medicine, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology and vascular surgery, as well as hospitalists, intensivists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and allied health practitioners interested in discovering new insight on cardiovascular disease from leading experts.
Following this educational conference, attendees should be able to:
- Integrate advanced techniques and treatment options for peripheral vascular disease
- Analyze areas in need of clinical and translational treatment of metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease from the primary care perspective
- Apply principles and techniques of cerebral aneurysms interventions
- Describe aspects of end stage vascular disease
- Apply evidence-based criteria in the utilization of techniques and devices to manage heart failure
- Implement practical approaches of management for end stage renal disease
- Discuss new diagnostic and treatment techniques for women and heart disease
- Critique the latest evidence supporting novel anticoagulants
- Outline the implications of health care reform initiatives
- List the indications for subcutaneous ICD and explain the adverse effects
- Recognize and relate to the journey of women as surgeons
- Analyze and apply vascular data
- Discuss transcatheter aortic valve replacement and review mitral insufficiency
Select a Date
|Date & Time||Presented by||Location|
Starts Saturday, Nov. 7
7 am to 4:30 pm
Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Rancho Bernardo Inn Aragon Ballroom