OBGYN, Pregnancy and Childbirth Care
Before those labor pains begin, have your bag packed so you're ready to go when it's time to head for the hospital.
- Camera and/or video camera (memory card, extra batteries, charger)
- Charged cell phone and charger
- Contact lenses and/or glasses with case
- Going home outfit for baby
- Going home outfit for mom (five- to seven-months-pregnant size)
- Installed car seat
- Nursing bra and/or nursing gown
- Two to three pairs of pajamas (unless hospital gown is preferred)
- Two to three pairs of warm socks
- Clips for hair or headband
- Hair care products
- Lip balm
- Lotion for massages
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
For extra comfort.
- A fan
- Extra pillows with colored pillowcases
- Favorite music
- Nutritious snacks for your partner
- Robe and slippers
- Sour candy on a stick
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in obstetrics/gynecology in San Diego.
"I provide quality gynecological care to women from adolescence to past menopause."
"The Sharp Experience means physicians among all specialties collaborating to provide patients with the highest quality of care."
"My goal is to provide high-quality health care to women throughout all stages of life."
"My office takes pride in our warm, caring and very individual approach to each patient."
"I provide the highest level of quality service by developing a collaborative relationship with my patient."
"I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to provide compassionate care for women of all ages."
"I take the time to listen to my patients' issues and work with them to find a solution."