Ways to donate
At Sharp HealthCare, we are committed to providing extraordinary care to our patients and their families. Every day, we strive to make a difference in the lives of those entrusted in our care.
Generations of donors have helped to ensure the highest quality care in San Diego. And supporters like you allow us to continue to be an asset for the community and a nationally recognized leader in health care.
To recognize the generosity of donors who make our vision a reality, the Foundations of Sharp HealthCare have three giving societies.
Partners in Health enhance the health of those we serve through annual contributions of $1,000 or more. Our Partners in Health support innovative patient programs, build healing environments and equip our expert caregivers with technology that saves lives.
Pillars of Philanthropy fund investments in technology, facilities and major initiatives by contributing significant resources. We honor these generous individuals at the following levels of cumulative giving:
- $25,000 - Membership in Pillars of Philanthropy
- $100,000 - Inclusion in the Leadership Circle
- $500,000 - Presentation of the Donald N. Sharp Medal for Philanthropy
- $1,000,000 - Inclusion in the Cornerstone Society
Legacy Circle donors ensure that financial resources are available to meet future needs through planned gifts in any amount.
Many donors belong to all three societies based on their contributions.
Members of the Giving Societies of Sharp HealthCare enjoy:
- Exclusive communications from Sharp leadership regarding the state of Sharp, our hospitals and medical centers
- Invitations to donor appreciation events, lectures and receptions
- Membership in the Foundation of Sharp HealthCare’s Friend of the Foundation program. Pillars of Philanthropy and Legacy Circle Donors are recognized as lifetime Friends of the Foundation and Partners in Health are recognized as Friends of the Foundation during the year(s) of their membership.