Classes and Events
Women's Health Assessments
The Women's Health Assessment combines health screenings with integrative therapies, health coaching and education to enhance your good health and well-being. This unique physical examination is designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks.
All of these screenings will be conducted over a four-hour appointment at the Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion. The screening includes:
- Personal wellness profile – health risk appraisal with suggestions for ways to improve your lifestyle
- Resting electrocardiogram (EKG) to monitor your heart's rhythm
- Complete cholesterol screening, including a 10-year heart attack risk profile
- Measurement of inflammation markers that could signal risk of heart and vascular disease
- Measurement of vitamin D in your body since low rates can adversely affect bone health and may increase your risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease
- Thyroid profile to determine how well your body's hormone is regulating your metabolism
- Hormone level testing to measure conditions such as menopause
- Screening for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Weight, BMI, waist-to-hip ratio and body fat measurement
- Continental breakfast
At $399, this comprehensive health assessment is a real value.
To book an appointment or to receive more information, please contact the Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion at 858-939-4048.
Select a date
3075 Health Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92123