Classes and Events
Take Care of Your Health
Sharp HealthCare offers health classes, educational seminars and support groups throughout San Diego. From Medicare education to breastfeeding support groups, our classes can help you take care of your health.
Events we recommend.
- Bariatric Surgery Informational Seminar, Wednesday, June 6 at 6 pm
- Understanding How Medicare Works, Wednesday, June 13 at 6 pm
- Treating Chronic Knee Pain Seminar, Tuesday, Aug. 14 at 6 pm
- A Safe Alternative to Blood Transfusions Seminar (Medicina y Cirugía Sin Sangre), Saturday, Sept. 29 at 2 pm
- EMR Cerner Training: Overview for Non-Bedside Clinical Staff, Thursday, May 24 at 8 am
- Passport to Health Heart Disease Workshop: What Is My Risk?, Thursday, May 24 at 12 pm
Today's classes and events
- 8 am: EMR Cerner Training: Overview for Non-Bedside Clinical Staff
- 8 am: Cardiovascular Health Evaluation Screening
- 9 am: BLS for Health Care Providers Class (or Renewal)
- 12 pm: Passport to Health Heart Disease Workshop: What Is My Risk?
- 1 pm: EMR Cerner Training: Barcoding for Medication Administration
- 1 pm: Safe Patient Handling and Mobilization Training Class
- 3 pm: Vinyasa Yoga Class
- 4 pm: Pelvic Floor Strengthening Class