The Women's Health Assessment combines health screenings with integrative therapies, health coaching and education to enhance your good health and well-being. This unique physical examination is designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks.
All of these screenings will be conducted over a four-hour appointment at the Cushman Wellness Center — a beautiful, modern facility staffed with medical and holistic professionals. The screening includes:
- Personal wellness profile – health risk appraisal with suggestions for ways to improve your lifestyle
- Resting electrocardiogram (EKG) to monitor your heart's rhythm
- Complete cholesterol screening, including a 10-year heart attack risk profile
- Measurement of inflammation markers that could signal risk of heart and vascular disease
- Measurement of vitamin D in your body since low rates can adversely affect bone health and may increase your risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease
- Thyroid profile to determine how well your body's hormone is regulating your metabolism
- Hormone level testing to measure conditions such as menopause
- Screening for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Weight, BMI, waist-to-hip ratio and body fat measurement
- Assessment of stress management and emotional well-being with an emotional freedom technique "tapping" practitioner, using a combination of modern psychology and traditional Chinese medicine
- 50-minute relaxing massage
- Continental breakfast
At $399, this comprehensive health assessment is a real value.
To book an appointment or to receive more information, please contact Sharon Murnane at the Cushman Wellness Center at 858-939-5037, or via email at Sharon.Murnane@sharp.com.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Parking is available in the structure on Health Center Drive. Parking fees may apply.
Due to construction impacting our front entrance, patient drop-off and pickup has relocated to the cancer institute driveway, north of the Outpatient Pavilion.