San Diego Men's Health
Men's health made easy.
We know good health is important to you. That's why we take the guesswork out of getting the expert care you need.
Our affiliated physicians, some of the best in their field, are conveniently located across San Diego County. So whether you're looking for a check-up or a second opinion, count on excellence in men's health care from Sharp.
Leading the charge in men's health.
When faced with a health issue, you're in the very best hands. From shoulder pain to prostate cancer, sleep disorders to cardiac concerns — our expert care teams combine skill and technology to treat a wide range of conditions.
When it comes to treatment, expect a plan catered to your needs and lifestyle. Our commitment to providing inclusive, accessible health care to all in our community extends to our LGBTQ+ patients. It's one more way we put you at the center of all we do.
Men's health conditions we treat.
There are many conditions affecting men that require clinical care by a physician or other health care professional. These are just a few of them.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) — Also called prostate gland enlargement, BPH is a urologic condition that can cause uncomfortable urinary symptoms as well as bladder, urinary tract or kidney problems in older men.
- Breast cancer in men — While rare, it's important to know the risk factors and symptoms of breast cancer in men.
- Colorectal cancer — Made up of malignant cells found in the colon and rectum, colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer, excluding skin cancers.
- Erectile dysfunction/impotence — While millions of men are affected by erectile dysfunction, many advances have occurred in both diagnosis and treatment of this condition.
- Hair loss — Find out what causes hair loss, as well as surgical and nonsurgical hair replacement options.
- Heart attack — Learn about the symptoms, risks and warning signs of a heart attack, including high blood pressure/hypertension.
- Obesity — Being overweight or obese puts people at increased risk for developing heart disease, diabetes and other conditions. Learn what you can do to prevent it, as well as the risks and treatment options.
- Prostate cancer — Since prostate cancer is treated most successfully when found early, it's important to know the symptoms, risk factors and when to consult a physician.
- Testicular cancer — As one of the most curable forms of cancer, it's important to know the symptoms and risk factors of testicular cancer.
- Urinary incontinence — Since there are a few different types of urinary incontinence, it's important to know the symptoms and to consult a physician for a thorough diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
Read men's health stories.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"I treat my patients as I would family and dedicate my full time and attention that I feel they deserve."
"I strive to educate patients so they can make the best decisions for their health and well-being."
"The health of your family and employees is important to me, so I am dedicated to providing quality medical care."
"I strive to provide quality health care, and work with my patients to achieve positive results."
"I try to create a comfortable environment to make each patient feel that they will be listened to."
"Patients can feel confident that their questions will be answered and that I am a trusted partner in their health care."
"It's a privilege to be able to help patients improve their health and wellness. I strive to practice evidence-based, high-quality medicine while making sure patients feel heard and involved in the decisions affecting their care."