San Diego Eye Care
Helping you see your life more clearly.
Quality of vision empowers you to embrace life to its fullest. At Sharp, you'll benefit from both inpatient and outpatient procedures that help improve or correct your vision. We offer intraocular lens implants and laser vision correction through procedures performed by our expert surgeons.
We are dedicated to helping you both see better and live better. Our advanced technologies set us apart, and our endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation (ECP) treatment program for glaucoma is the only one of its kind in San Diego. Whether you have cataracts, astigmatism, glaucoma, macular degeneration or just need a new pair of glasses, you can depend on us.
What type of treatment are you looking for?
- Laser vision correction surgery
- Ophthalmology and surgical services
- Optical shops and contact lens services
Making it easy on you.
We make taking care of your eyes convenient. Our eye specialists are experts in all areas of eye care, including age-related eye health issues, and perform eye exams or laser vision correction procedures.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in ophthalmology in San Diego.
"Helping people see clearly is a privilege that brings me great happiness — personally and professionally."
"I aim to consider each patient's personal characteristics and direct the best care possible."
"I provide kind, compassionate, cost-effective, quality medical care in the field of Ophthalmology."
- Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Bariatric surgery
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Breast cancer
- Cancer support groups
- Cardiac Training Center
- Childbirth preparation
- Chronic disease management
- City of San Diego employees
- City of San Diego health & wellness workshops
- Community events
- Congestive heart failure
- Continuing education
- CPR and first aid
- Embarazo y parto
- En español
- Financial and health care planning
- Gentle exercise
- Health screenings
- Integrative and complementary medicine
- Kidney transplant
- Men's health
- Mental health
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Newborn and baby care
- Pain management
- Parenting and child development
- Passport to Health City Employee Events
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prenatal hospital tours
- Robotic surgery
- Seniors and aging
- Sharp Chula Vista employees
- Sharp Coronado employees
- Sharp employee education
- Sharp Grossmont employees
- Sharp Metro employees
- Sharp-Rees Stealy employees
- Smoking cessation
- Strength training
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women's care
- Yoga and pilates
- View category descriptions
These important numbers are located on your billing statement.
Find your Sharp Rees-Stealy account number
Find your Sharp hospital account number
Find your SharpCare account number