San Diego Home Health
Home infusion services
At Sharp Home Infusion Services, our specially trained medical experts coordinate with your doctor, your pharmacist and the hospital to ensure you get the complete attention you need from the comfort of home.
Our specialized team of nurses, pharmacists, dietitians, technicians, office staff and couriers work together to deliver a personalized plan of care for your specific medical needs.
Our home infusion services include:
- Chemotherapy administered by chemo-certified nurses
- Delivery — products are delivered to patient's home by licensed, courteous drivers
- Drug monitoring — specific to infusion therapy
- Hydration and electrolyte therapy
- Injectable medications
- Intravenous antibiotic therapy
- Laboratory monitoring — specific to infusion therapy
- Medical equipment — specially designed infusion and feeding pumps
- Medical supplies — to administer infusion or enteral therapies
- Nutritional support — enteral nutrition and total parenteral nutrition
- Pain and hospice/palliative care management
- Skilled nursing — includes management and care of all types of vascular access devices and subcutaneous devices, patient and family education and certified diabetic education and monitoring
- Specialized therapy for cardiac patients
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer your questions and get you the help you need. Call us anytime at 858-627-5600 or 877-906-3873.
How do I qualify for home infusion care?
The following conditions determine your eligibility for our services:
- You are under the care of a primary or specialty physician
- Patient-prescribed infusion therapy is judged medically/clinically necessary by your pharmacist
- You or your caregivers require instruction and/or assistance with prescribed therapy and agree to participate in the plan of care
- Your physical, medical and emotional needs can be safely met at home
How can I begin receiving home infusion care?
From anywhere you live, throughout San Diego County, our team is available to bring your care home. We accept referrals from patients, families and health care professionals.
Call us at 858-627-5600 to get started. Medicare, Medi-Cal and most managed care and private insurance plans pay for home infusion services. Our staff can assist you and your loved ones in understanding your funding and payment options.
Home health services
Sharp Home Health is no longer accepting new patients. Current patients will complete treatment or be transitioned to an external provider by May 31, 2023.
Sharp Home Health coordinates medical, nursing, rehabilitation, social and educational services to assist patients with treatment and recovery from the comfort of home.
For questions about Sharp Home Health, please call 858-541-4850.