This four-hour class will give Sharp Rees-Stealy clinical staff members ways to improve their customer service skills and provide The Sharp Experience.
At this course, we will discuss:
- Strategies for promoting a positive service culture, how to identify words and phrases that build customer relationships and how to find out the exact needs of our customers
- Different types of communication and strategies to improve active listening skills
- Adverse effects of service breakdown and three easy steps to service recovery
- Six A's of successful service recovery and what a blameless apology is
- Empathy and key phrases that help us show empathy
- Answering phone calls and how to deliver The Sharp Experience over the phone
- Warm transferring calls and how to manage phone calls and in-person customer service at the same time
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
This class will be led by a member of the Sharp Rees-Stealy Training and Education Department.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the class.