Classes and Events
Customer Service, Service Recovery and Telephone Standards Class
Learn the art of providing great customer service at this free class for Sharp Rees-Stealy employees.
Need a different date?
Presented by Sharp Rees-Stealy
This two-hour online class will give Sharp Rees-Stealy clinical staff members ways to improve their customer service skills and provide The Sharp Experience.
At this course, we will discuss:
- Strategies for promoting a positive service culture, how to identify words and phrases that build customer relationships and how to find out the exact needs of our customers
- Different types of communication and strategies to improve active listening skills
- Adverse effects of service breakdown and three easy steps to service recovery
- Six A's of successful service recovery and what a blameless apology is
- Empathy and key phrases that help us show empathy
- Answering phone calls and how to deliver The Sharp Experience over the phone
- Warm transferring calls and how to manage phone calls and in-person customer service at the same time
If you need to cancel your registration for this event, please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
This class will be led by a member of the Sharp Rees-Stealy Training and Education Department.
This is an online class. You can attend via phone, computer or mobile device. You will be sent login instructions in a separate email from your registration confirmation.
If you did not receive the login instructions, please call us at 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm.