These eight weekly sessions focus on practical concerns of adults who are grieving the loss of a loved one who has died. Ample time is provided for questions, discussion and support.
This is a drop-in group — no registration, fee or screening necessary.
This week's class topic is communicating with family and friends.
Free visitor parking is available from the lot entrance on Spectrum Center Boulevard. Employee parking is available in the front, back and side of the Spectrum building. The four entrances on Tech Way require an activated employee badge.
If you have questions, you may email us from this page.
Each week the discussion will be focused on a different topic.
- April 25 (Room 135): Introduction to the Grief Process
- May 2 (Boardroom): Strategies for Coping with Grief
- May 9 (Room 135): Communicating with Family and Friends
- May 16 (Boardroom): Experiencing Anger in Grief
- May 23 (Room 135): Guilt, Regret and Forgiveness
- May 30 (Boardroom): Differentiating Natural Grief and Depression
- June 6 (Room 135): Use of Ceremony and Ritual to Promote Healing
- June 13 (Boardroom): Who Am I Now?/ What Does Healing Look Like?
Group starts promptly at 6 pm. Doors will be closed at 6:15 pm.