Classes and Events
Take Care of Your Health
Sharp HealthCare offers health classes, educational seminars and support groups throughout San Diego. From Medicare education to breastfeeding support groups, our classes can help you take care of your health.
Events we recommend.
- Treating Knee Pain Seminar, Monday, Jan. 27 at 6 pm
- Understanding How Medicare Works, Wednesday, Jan. 29 at 6 pm
- Bariatric Surgery Informational Seminar, Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 6 pm
- EMR Cerner Training: Overview for Non-Bedside Clinical Staff, Thursday, Jan. 23 at 8 am
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobilization Training Class, Thursday, Jan. 23 at 8 am
- BLS for Health Care Providers Class (or Renewal), Thursday, Jan. 23 at 9 am
Today's classes and events
- 8 am: EMR Cerner Training: Overview for Non-Bedside Clinical Staff
- 8 am: Cardiovascular Health Evaluation Screening
- 8 am: Sharp Mesa Vista Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Full-Day Class
- 8 am: Safe Patient Handling and Mobilization Training Class
- 8 am: Maquet IABC Cardiovasive Training for Sharp Chula Vista ICU Nurses
- 9 am: BLS for Health Care Providers Class (or Renewal)
- 10 am: Heart Attack and Stroke Screening
- 11 am: Heart Disease Workshop: What Is My Risk?