Classes and Events
Joint Replacement Preoperative Education Webinar – Sharp Grossmont Hospital
This online class is for patients who are scheduled to have joint replacement surgery at Sharp Grossmont Hospital. The preoperative class is taught by an orthopedic-certified registered nurse, who will provide an overview of what to expect when having surgery.
We will discuss:
- How to prepare for your upcoming surgery
- What to bring with you to the hospital
- What to expect during hospitalization
- Care management after you leave the hospital
- Recovery and pain management
Patients are welcome to have a family member attend the webinar with them. Please make sure to add any guests during the registration process using the patient's surgery location, date and surgeon's name.