Classes and Events
Lymphedema Education and Awareness Class for Increased Risk Patients
This educational forum will teach you about lymphedema, a condition where swelling occurs because of damage or blockage in the lymphatic system.
At this free class, you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of lymphedema
- Identify risk factors that may cause lymphedema
- Understand ways to prevent or reduce the risk of lymphedema
- Recognize early signs and symptoms
- Learn why movement or function in arms and legs may be impacted
- Discover treatment options
These monthly sessions are designed for high-risk patients who are in need of immediate information prior to a procedure or before starting treatment. We also offer a general lymphedema overview course twice per year. Please go to Lymphedema Overview Class for more information.