New Brother/New Sister Class
The arrival of a new baby can bring many changes to a family and this can pose challenges for older siblings. This class will help prepare soon-to-be brothers and sisters for the arrival of the new baby. The children will have an opportunity to role-play being an older sibling, using a doll or stuffed animal.
This class is for children ages 3 1/2 to 8. At least one parent is required to attend.
During this fun class children will learn:
- What a new baby looks like
- How to safely hold their new brother or sister
- What to expect when their new brother or sister comes home
- How to communicate their feelings about the baby with family members
- About their new family routine
Please do not attend the class if you or your child is sick or might be contagious. Please contact us at 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm if you need to reschedule.