Classes and Events
New Brother/New Sister Class
All in-person prenatal classes, hospital tours and outpatient support groups are canceled until further notice. In the meantime, we are offering this class via a live webinar. Please register for an upcoming date below.
The arrival of a new baby can bring many changes to a family and this can pose challenges for older siblings. This online class will help prepare soon-to-be brothers and sisters for the arrival of the new baby. The children will have an opportunity to role-play being an older sibling, using a doll or stuffed animal.
This class is for children ages 3 1/2 to 8. At least one parent is required to attend.
During this fun class children will learn:
- What a new baby looks like
- How to safely hold their new brother or sister
- What to expect when their new brother or sister comes home
- How to communicate their feelings about the baby with family members
- About their new family routine