Classes and Events
ANCC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Certification Study Sessions
These free weekend study sessions are available to all Sharp HealthCare registered nurses who work in behavioral health and are looking to review for their American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Psychiatric–Mental Health Nursing board certification.
Participants will review the following topics as it pertains to ANCC board certification standards:
- Behavioral implementations
- Crisis concepts/interventions
- Health teaching/promotion
- High-risk behaviors
- Milieu therapy
- Nursing process
- Pharmacology and integrative therapies
- Psychiatric disorders
- Test taking/practice questions
- The nursing professional
Light snacks will be provided.