Classes and Events
Men's Health Assessment
The Men's Health Assessment combines health screenings with integrative therapies, health coaching and education to enhance your good health and well-being. This unique physical examination is designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks.
All of these screenings will be conducted over a three-hour appointment at the Cushman Wellness Center — a beautiful, modern facility staffed with medical and holistic professionals. The screening includes:
- Personal wellness profile – health risk appraisal with suggestions for ways to improve your lifestyle
- Complete cholesterol screening, including a 10-year heart attack risk profile
- Measurement of inflammation markers that could signal risk of heart and vascular disease
- Resting electrocardiogram (EKG) and cardiac stress test administered by a physician to measure your heart's activity during rest and exercise to identify any abnormalities
- Measurement of vitamin D in your body since low rates can adversely affect bone health and may increase your risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Screening for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Weight, BMI, waist-to-hip ratio and body fat measurement
- 50-minute relaxing massage
- Continental breakfast
At $399, this comprehensive health assessment is a real value. Appointments are available on selected Friday mornings.
To book an appointment or to receive more information, please contact Mia Green at the Cushman Wellness Center at 858-939-3488, or via email at Mia.Green@sharp.com.