It's Safe to Get Care at Sharp
We're committed to keeping you safe.
At Sharp, your health and safety are our priority. We're taking these extra precautions to keep you and our care teams safe:
- Treating patients with COVID-19 symptoms in areas separate from other patients
- Special check-in procedures to reduce face-to-face interactions
- Health screenings at facility entrances for all patients, doctors and staff
- Free delivery and curbside pickup at Sharp Rees-Stealy pharmacies
- Regular cleaning of facilities and equipment, including high-tech disinfecting robots
In-person and virtual appointments available.
In most cases, your doctor's office is your best first step for care. Call your primary care doctor's office to schedule an in-person, video or phone visit, or book through FollowMyHealth® if your doctor participates. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, learn how to seek care.
If you're new to Sharp and need immediate attention, our other care options may work for you.
Getting care can prevent small problems from turning into serious ones. More importantly, it could save your life. We're taking measures for your safety, so please listen to your body and seek care when you need it.
– Dr. Julie Phillips, medical director, emergency care, Sharp Grossmont Hospital