Classes and Events
Virtual Crucial Accountability Class
Future class dates are currently on hold. Please check back later for updates.
Your department cost center will be billed for the cost of this course ($246), whether you complete the training or not.
This virtual three-day course teaches a step-by-step process to enhance accountability, improve performance and ensure execution. Learn how to talk about violated expectations in a way that solves problems while improving relationships, which can lead to improved individual, team and organizational effectiveness.
The objectives for this course include:
Before the accountability conversation:
- Identify the right problem and decide if and how to deal with it
- Take charge of emotions by viewing problems through sources of influence
During the accountability conversation:
- Describe the problem in a way that sets the right tone for everything that follows
- Diagnose whether the problem is due to motivation, ability or both
- Make it motivating without having to rely on power
- Make it easy by jointly identifying and removing barriers
- Deal with interruptions and side issues without getting sidetracked
After the accountability conversation:
- Determine whether the issue is entirely resolved
- Set clear action plans and follow-up methods
You must be a lead or above to attend this class. Please make sure to provide your eight-digit cost center number during registration.