Classes and Events
ANSOS Staff Scheduling Class
This class is designed for Sharp HealthCare managers, leads and ancillary support team members, whose departments currently or will be using ANSOS One-Staff to create schedules for their staff.
The course will teach all the fundamentals of the program, including:
- Adding or removing staff from schedules
- Creating staffer patterns for individual employees
- Editing the employee attendance (staffer) records for current and past events
- Entering/editing current and future schedules by individual or department
- Identifying target vs. recommended staffing acuity numbers
- Logging long-term requests
- Printing attendance reports and calendars, current/future schedules, daily staffing rosters, staff reasons reports, team reports, weekly staffing reports and look-up listings
- Setting up core coverage guidelines for staffing
Please note that users will not be granted access to the application without attending this formal training class.
Registration for this class is required. Walk-ins will not be accepted. If you do not receive an email confirming your enrollment, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277).