Classes and Events
ANSOS Staff Scheduling Class
This class is designed for Sharp HealthCare managers, leads and ancillary support team members, whose departments currently or will be using ANSOS One-Staff to create schedules for their staff.
The course will teach all the fundamentals of the program, including:
- Adding or removing staff from schedules
- Creating staffer patterns for individual employees
- Editing the employee attendance (staffer) records for current and past events
- Entering/editing current and future schedules by individual or department
- Identifying target vs. recommended staffing acuity numbers
- Logging long-term requests
- Printing attendance reports and calendars, current/future schedules, daily staffing rosters, staff reasons reports, team reports, weekly staffing reports and look-up listings
- Setting up core coverage guidelines for staffing
Please note that users will not be granted access to the application without attending this formal training class.