Classes and Events
Assisting With Sterile Procedures Class
This eight-hour class is required for all Sharp Rees-Stealy registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses and medical assistants who set up and assist with sterile procedures, as well as all clinical staff who process sterile instruments.
At this class, you will:
- Review steps for autoclaving instruments
- Demonstrate proper setup of a sterile field
- Recognize a break in sterility
- Discuss process efficiencies
- Review patient teaching pre- and post-procedure
If your class date is full, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, and ask to be placed on our waitlist.