Classes and Events
Baby on the Way Event at Sharp Mary Birch
Pregnancy is a time of excitement and anticipation. That's why Sharp HealthCare offers special events exclusively for parents-to-be. If you are still considering where to have your baby, attend this free Baby on the Way event.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to:
- Meet Sharp caregivers
- Enjoy a tour of the hospital
- Learn about the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Get help choosing an OBGYN and pediatrician
- Ask physicians and specialists your questions about pregnancy and childbirth
- Find out about classes and support groups available for you during and after pregnancy
Students Observing: If you are not an expectant parent and are in need of observing a class, approval must be obtained prior to attendance. Please be advised that any paid registration for observation purposes will not be refunded. To obtain approval, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277). Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.