Classes and Events
Cardiovascular Health Evaluation Screening
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States, and the symptoms aren’t always obvious. As East San Diego County’s leading provider of heart and vascular care, Sharp Grossmont Hospital now offers a cardiovascular evaluation designed to give busy people like you a clearer picture of your heart health in just a few hours.
Our comprehensive evaluation combines screenings and personalized consultations with a nurse and dietitian to detect health risks and help enhance your overall well-being. And, for a limited time, we’re offering this evaluation at a price of $199.
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound to check for weakened aortic walls (aneurysms)
- Ankle-brachial index to test for peripheral arterial disease
- Blood glucose check to test for prediabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Blood pressure check
- Body mass index (BMI), body fat and hip-waist ratio measurements
- Carotid ultrasound to detect early signs of plaque buildup in arteries
- Cholesterol panel
- C-reactive protein assessment to test for arterial inflammation
- Lifestyle and family history analysis
Nutrition — Consultation with a registered dietitian to create a nutrition plan customized for your lifestyle and health goals.
Results Overview — After your screenings, you will meet with a registered nurse to review your findings and get answers to any questions you may have. If needed, we will design a follow-up treatment plan involving your primary care doctor.
At $199, this comprehensive cardiovascular health evaluation is a real value. Comparable screenings can cost more than $300 and do not include consultations with an experienced clinician and dietitian.