Classes and Events
Family Safety Fair
Keeping babies safe is everyone’s responsibility — and learning about safety before your newest family member arrives is the best way to ensure your baby grows up healthy and protected. As the South Bay’s largest health care provider for women and infants, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center is committed to helping you keep your baby safe through every stage of development.
Attend our free Family Safety Fair and learn how to keep your baby safe before and after your family leaves the hospital.
Highlights of the morning include:
- Free car seat installation and inspection from the California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- Sharp-affiliated physicians available to answer your questions
- Vendor booths, including: buybuy BABY, Stemcyte Cord Blood Therapeutics, County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency and Assembly Member Dr. Shirley Weber
- Information on baby-proofing, poison control, emergency preparedness and more
- Giveaways and opportunity drawings from buybuy BABY – including an OXO Tot High Chair valued at nearly $300!
Registration is recommended, but not required for this free event.