Classes and Events
Health Tips for International Travelers Workshop
When you’re planning to travel abroad, a medical emergency may be the last thing on your mind. But whether you’re going on a weekend trip to Mexico or flying to the other side of the globe, preparing appropriately can help ensure smooth and healthy travels.
Join us at this free workshop, presented by our Global Patient Services team and other travel experts, to learn about health tips for international travelers.
Topics will include:
- Immunizations and medications you should consider before traveling
- The different kinds of travel insurance policies
- How to be sure you have appropriate coverage for a pre-existing condition or medical emergency evacuation
- Medical documents to pack when you travel
- Consulate services available to international travelers
There will be plenty of time to ask your questions, too. Light refreshments will be provided. Learn more about Sharp HealthCare's Global Patient Services.
If this event is full, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, and ask to be placed on our waitlist.