Classes and Events
Integrative Medicine In-Service
The Cushman Wellness Center offers a free monthly integrative medicine seminar for Sharp employees and members of the community. While topics may vary, all of these hourlong presentations center around the integration of conventional Western medicine and integrative nonmedical therapies or treatments.
You can now attend this seminar in person or online.
Registration is required if you would like to attend in person. Please call 858-939-5356 to RSVP or contact the program manager by providing your name and email address in the "Learn More" box.
To attend online, registration is not required. Please see the login information below:
Friday, May 14, at Noon PT
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
Meeting phone number: 858-573-1718
Conference ID: 731 424 934#
Please note that seminars will be recorded for future reference. Please reference the link below if you'd like to watch past seminars.
- Friday, Sept. 11 - Immunity: First Line of Defense
- Friday, Oct. 9 - Coronary Artery Disease and COVID-19 Anxiety Disorder
- Friday, Nov. 13 - Introduction to Integrative Medicine Holistic Health Practices
- Friday, Dec. 11 - Eat This Not That: COVID-19 Edition
- Friday, Jan. 15 - How to Beat Burnout and Fatigue Naturally
- Friday, Feb. 12 - Visions of Hope: Whole-Hearted Experiences for the COVID Weary
- Friday, March 12 - The Importance of Sleep During the Covid-19 Pandemic: How Sleep Affects Immunity (coming soon)
- Friday, April 9 - The Positive Health Impacts of Mixing Up Your Exercise Routine