Classes and Events
Integrative Medicine In-Service
The Cushman Wellness Center offers a free monthly integrative medicine seminar for Sharp employees and members of the community. While topics may vary, all of these hourlong presentations center around the integration of conventional Western medicine and integrative nonmedical therapies or treatments.
You can now attend this seminar in person or online.
Registration is required if you would like to attend in person. Please call 858-939-5356 to RSVP or contact the program manager by providing your name and email address in the "Learn More" box.
To attend online, registration is not required. Please see the login information below:
Friday, Oct. 10, at Noon PT
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
Meeting phone number: 858-573-1718
Conference ID: 731 424 934#
Seminars will be recorded for future reference. If you are a Sharp employee, you may reference the link below if you'd like to watch past seminars. If you are not a Sharp employee, please call the program manager at 858-939-5356 for assistance.
- Friday, March 12 - The Importance of Sleep and How It Affects Your Immunity
- Friday, April 9 - The Positive Health Impacts of Mixing Up Your Exercise Routine
- Friday, May 14 - Osteoporosis Prevention and a Natural Approach to Treatment
- Friday, June 11 - You're Not Crazy, It's Your Hormones
- Friday, July 9 - Gut Health Affects All Health