Classes and Events
Lymphedema Education and Awareness Class for Increased Risk Patients
No dates for this event are scheduled right now. Check back again soon.
This online educational forum will teach you about lymphedema, a condition where swelling occurs because of damage or blockage in the lymphatic system.
At this free class, you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of lymphedema
- Identify risk factors that may cause lymphedema
- Understand ways to prevent or reduce the risk of lymphedema
- Recognize early signs and symptoms
- Learn why movement or function in arms and legs may be impacted
- Discover treatment options
These monthly virtual sessions are designed for high-risk patients who are in need of immediate information prior to a procedure or before starting treatment.