Classes and Events
This two-day course employs the Pediatric Advanced Life Support curriculum designed by the American Heart Association.
The classroom, video-based, instructor-led course uses a series of simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to:
- Basic life support
- Effective resuscitation
- PALS treatment algorithms
- Pediatric assessment
- Ream dynamics
The PALS Course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children.
- 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
- 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
- Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Resuscitation team concept
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
- Vascular access
Upon successful completion, students will receive a two-year AHA PALS Course Completion Card.
Registration for this class is required. Walk-ins will not be accepted. If you do not receive an email confirming your enrollment, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277).