Classes and Events
Parenting During the Pandemic Webinar: How to Support Your Child's Mental Health
In “normal” times, parenting is no small feat. Mix in a worldwide pandemic that has brought profound change to every sector of our lives and the challenge of parenting seems almost overwhelming.
Join mental health experts from Sharp Mesa Vista’s Child and Adolescent Program for a free webinar to help parents manage through the current crisis with their kids. Learn how to identify signs and symptoms that your child or teen may be struggling with mental distress, how to help them through it, and when to seek help.
During this webinar, you will learn more about:
- Adapting to a “new normal”
- Typical developmental milestones in children and teens, and warning signs of more significant mental health challenges
- Signs of stress and depression in children and teens
- Managing a child’s anxiety during the pandemic
- Building resiliency in our children
- Managing parental anxiety and burnout
There will also be time for questions.