Classes and Events
Sharp HealthCare ECG Dysrhythmias Class
This two-day class is designed for Sharp HealthCare nurses and other interprofessional members who work at Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Sharp Coronado, Sharp Grossmont, Sharp Mary Birch, Sharp Memorial or Sharp Mesa Vista hospitals.
The course will teach you how to interpret electrocardiogram (ECG) dysrhythmias and is being offered in person.
After attending, you will be able to:
- Identify the normal components of an ECG tracing
- Distinguish between sinus and non-sinus rhythms
- Interpret common dysrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia
- Demonstrate proficiency in rhythm strip interpretation
- Identify specific ECG findings that require further investigation or intervention
- Apply knowledge of ECG monitoring and interpretation to assess and monitor patients in hospital settings