Classes and Events
Sharp's Fourth Annual Interprofessional Research & Innovations Expo
This conference highlights the many exciting innovations to improve patient care throughout Sharp HealthCare. Clinical and leadership staff will share their evidence-based practice, quality improvement and research projects in poster and podium presentations.
Through disseminating new knowledge and innovations, professional goals are achieved and best practices are spread throughout the community.
The objectives for this conference are to:
- Disseminate new knowledge obtained through research
- Encourage interprofessional collaboration and engagement
- Foster exemplary patient, workplace and organizational outcomes
- Identify best practices for adoption across the organization
- Promote the professional advancement of frontline caregivers
- Stimulate innovation in the practice setting
This event is free for Sharp HealthCare employees. Students may attend for a discounted rate by calling 1-800-82-SHARP to register.