Classes and Events
Vaccinator Registration: Grossmont Center COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Medical professionals only. If you do not meet one of the criteria listed below, your registration will be canceled or you will be turned away at the door.
In partnership with the County of San Diego and Grossmont Center, Sharp HealthCare is running a COVID-19 vaccination site in support of our community.
Volunteers are needed to perform vaccinations. In order to volunteer, you must be a licensed medical professional who is authorized to administer vaccines in California. This includes physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, pharmacists and respiratory therapists. Medical students, nursing students and pharmacy students will also be considered.
A complete list of authorized licensees is available on the California Department of Public Health website.
All volunteers are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine on-site by completing the following steps:
- Volunteers must commit to a minimum of three shifts to be eligible to receive a vaccine.
- Volunteers must sign up for volunteer shifts through Sharp Lends a Hand/Sharp.com.
- Volunteers must check in for their shift at the vaccination site with the volunteer coordinator.
- Volunteers can show that they have signed up for shifts by providing a copy of their confirmation email. We understand you may only be able to show two registrations due to how far out the schedules are open. Therefore, a verbal commitment for the third shift is acceptable.
- Volunteers will be offered the vaccine at the completion of one of their shifts, based on vaccine availability. If a vaccine is not available for a volunteer by the end of their third shift, they will be scheduled for a vaccination appointment.
- Volunteers will be provided information on how and where to obtain their second vaccine when they receive their first vaccine.
Registration is required. If your preferred date/time is full, please continue to check the website for cancelations. We are unable to keep a waitlist or accept walk-ins at this time.