Classes and Events
Web Scheduler Administrator Class
Registration for this class has moved to Workday Learning. Please call the Sharp Training Center at 619-740-4226 if you have any questions.
This class is open to Sharp HealthCare managers, leads and ancillary support team members, whose departments currently or will be using ANSOS One-Staff.
Web Scheduler is an internet-based self-scheduling program that provides real-time communication to managers and employees. In combination with ANSOS Staff Scheduling, Web Scheduler grants both employees and managers the access they need to view and manage schedules via the web by:
- Increasing the rate of filled shifts due to improved access to open shift opportunities
- Supporting overtime reduction by allowing open shifts to be posted first to part-time staff
- Improving employee and manager satisfaction through convenience of at-home schedule management
- Giving unit/department leadership flexibility to approve or deny all requests and manage daily paid time off
- Maintaining authority of the main schedule by conveying all changes to the ANSOS One-Staff system
- Supporting creation of equitable schedules by granting all employees the same access to scheduling information from ANSOS One-Staff
Registration for this class is required. Walk-ins will not be accepted. If you do not receive an email confirming your enrollment, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277).