Classes and Events
Wound Care Workshop
This hybrid class is for Sharp Rees-Stealy clinical staff members, including registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses and medical assistants, who are interested in reviewing the anatomy of the skin, wound healing and basic wound care.
By the end of the class, you should be able to:
- Understand the basic anatomy and physiology of the integumentary system
- Identify general types of wounds
- Discuss basic wound healing principles
- Describe factors which affect wound healing
- Have increased knowledge in assisting with wound treatment
Please note that completion of an online Learning Center module is required before attending the in-person portion of the class. The program manager will send you an email when the modules are ready to be completed.