Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
True Health Appraisals
Health assessment, knowledge and prevention are essential to living your best life.
Your health is your most valuable asset. An in-depth health assessment can uncover your medical risk factors and help you identify ways to prevent disease and prolong your optimal health.
At the Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion, we understand that it can be difficult to find time for a thorough health evaluation. The True Health Appraisal is a comprehensive, one-day executive physical program designed for busy people like you — one that delves deeper than the typical evaluations you receive in your primary care doctor's office.
Why choose us?
- A personal, on-site health coordinator provides step-by-step guidance during the day and answers your questions
- Our True Health Appraisals are customized specifically to you, taking into account your age, gender, lifestyle and family and medical histories
- We provide same-day results and a one-on-one meeting with our medical director to review, discuss and answer questions
- Our evaluation features SphygmoCor® XCEL technology, which noninvasively measures the blood pressure at your heart
- We use the powerful CardioHealth ultrasound that allows experienced practitioners to scan for hidden plaque buildup and increased thickness in the artery wall — both common signs of cardiovascular disease
Your personal health appraisal.
Your appraisal begins with an in-depth conversation with one of our wellness coordinators to understand your health history and goals. Based on these goals, we will work with you to tailor screenings that meet your needs and are designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks. Your True Health physical may include the following:
- Comprehensive medical history review
- Full range of preventive screening tests
- Imaging and advanced lipid blood work
- In-depth, state-of-the-art physical exam
- Stress and behavioral analysis and management
We also offer advanced imaging technology, including a 64-view PET/CT scanner for brain, cardiac, colorectal and lung screenings, plus 3-D digital mammography.
For more information, read our frequently asked questions.
Our team consists of multidisciplinary specialists with years of knowledge and experience in diagnostic and preventive medicine to assist you in living your best life.
Our team includes specialists in the following areas:
- Behavioral health
- Exercise physiology
- FAA airman medical exam (for commercial and recreational pilots)
- Internal medicine
- Life quality assessment
- Nutrition (registered dietitian)
- Respiratory therapy
- Sleep medicine
To learn more about our True Health Appraisals, please send us an email and one of our personal wellness coordinators will contact you directly. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at 858-939-3488.
Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
San Diego, CA 92123
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
Dr. Jonathan Halperin
"I help my patients negotiate through diagnostic and treatment algorithms to reach their ultimate goal."
Dr. Dhruvil Gandhi
"The Sharp Experience means being a part of an experienced team that provides high quality care in a compassionate manner."
Dr. Karl Limmer
"I am proud to be able to offer my patients the most advanced minimally invasive surgical treatments."
Dr. Ajay Yadlapati
"The Sharp Experience means treating people, not patients, and transforming the health care experience for our entire community."
Dr. Ahmad Bailony
"My goal is to care for each person as an individual and provide a unique experience for all."
Dr. Lisa Corsentino
"The Sharp Experience means being a compassionate and comprehensive physician that is able to connect, educate & support a healthy lifestyle for my patients, while encouraging a well-balanced physical and emotional well-being."