Flu Guidelines for Hospital Visitors
Keeping you and your loved ones safe is our top priority.
For your safety and the safety of our patients, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- Guests of any age with symptoms of a cold or the flu are not permitted to visit. These symptoms include fever higher than 100.4° F, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat and/or body aches.
- Guests age 12 and younger visiting patients who are hospitalized with flu-like symptoms will be required to wear a mask.
To help stop the spread of germs, please remember to:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and throw the tissue in the trash afterward. Or, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds after coughing or sneezing, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Refrain from touching your face, especially your nose, mouth and eyes.
Please get your annual flu vaccine if you have not already done so.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means delivering superior patient care for optimal health and well-being."
"The Sharp Experience signifies knowledge and caring for the betterment of the community."
"I believe high-quality health care is best achieved through strong patient-physician relationships and open communication."
"I empower each patient to achieve optimal health in order to live a long, healthy and happy life."
"Each patient's experience is very important and I strive to meet individual needs while delivering the highest quality of care."
"I provide quality, personalized care focused on the best outcomes for each of my patients."
"It is an honor to work for a well-organized institution that provides physicians with the tools necessary for excellent patient care."