Flu Guidelines for Hospital Visitors
Keeping you and your loved ones safe is our top priority.
San Diego is currently experiencing an increasing number of flu cases. For your safety and the safety of our patients, we have implemented the following hospital visitation guidelines:
- Guests of any age with symptoms of a cold or the flu may not visit. These symptoms include fever higher than 100.4° F, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat and/or body aches.
- Guests age 12 and younger may not visit patients and are not permitted on patient floors.
- Patients are limited to two guests at a time.
To help stop the spread of germs, please remember to:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and throw the tissue in the trash afterward. Or, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds after coughing or sneezing, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Refrain from touching your face, especially your nose, mouth and eyes.
Please get your annual flu vaccine if you have not already done so.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"I strive to do more than expected for my patients to receive the best care possible."
"The health of your family and employees is important to me, so I am dedicated to providing quality medical care."
"I strive to provide quality health care, and work with my patients to achieve positive results."
"I provide a top-notch team approach to delivering patient care with attention to comfort."
"My goal is to serve the family's medical needs with an emphasis on keeping everyone healthy."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the best care by treating each patient as the unique and special person they are, in a caring and supportive way."